All projects must be presented tomorrow during your test period.
Tips to Remember:
- Use your RUBRIC!
- No empty or blank spaces.
- Complete, original and credible information. Use what you learned in class!
- Font size no smaller than 20 points.
- Less is more- you do not need long paragraphs in your work, that is why we are doing presentations!
- Graphics (photos, pictures, charts and colors are visually important)
- If it is last minute work make sure I do not notice it by the content.
- Make me proud!
These examples are not to be copied. They lack many elements asked in your rubric! Be smart!