To be handed in on Thursday 28th before 8:30 a.m in room 206. You do not have class that day, but no excuses will be accepted for work not presented on time.
Remember to watch the Crash Course videos on you tube if you need clarification on any topic on the DBQ. It is fun and it is accurate!
a. Recuerden traer todos los materiales el martes.
b. No podran ir a imprimir al salon de Juan.
c. Favor de imprimir el lunes una rubrica por grupo.
Timeline Mexico – Brazil Analysis Questions
1. What was happening in Brazil during the Mexican Revolution of 1910?
2. According to your timeline, what country endured more political changes in types of governments or ideologies? Explain your answer.
3. According to your timeline what, if any, period of Brazil’s political history can be compared to the Porfiriato in Mexico, and in what way?
4. How might Mexico’s political history be a useful example for other countries moving from authoritarian rule towards democratic rule?
5. According to your timeline and your knowledge of politics and government, what period or leadership in Brazil and Mexico can be considered to be the rise of their modern countries? Explain your point of view with examples.
Mexico Quiz Map and vocabulary Wednesday January 27, 2016
Estudien nuevamente la presentación y lean la lectura. Leer también el capítulo 6 de su libro de texto. Se repetirá el quiz y se promediarán ambas notas para una nota final de quiz. Estudia!!!!
Both timelines ( Mexico and Brazil ) are due on Tuesday January 17th. You will need two rubrics. Please print them and bring them to class along with your work. Use your rubric as a guideline. Any doubts, feel free to ask.