• Friday, October 17th, 2014
Germany Chapter Outline and first homework ’14
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 22, 2014
PRINTED IN CLASS No exceptions!!!
Mondays quiz will also include Chapter 4 section 1, apart from the vocabulary. Be ready to answer multiple choice questions, true and false and two open questions. After attending Bavaria you should be in the perfect mood for anything German!
• Wednesday, October 15th, 2014
DBQ Causes of the Revolutionary War ’14
This DBQ must be completed by October 16 th, 2014. The questions to the DBQ will be printed and brought to class for correction. You have until midnight October 17 th, 2014 to send your essay via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will have a test on this topic on Friday October 17th.
I am sending you the presentation via e mail. Please make sure you receive it or ask a fellow student to forward it to you.
• Sunday, October 12th, 2014
Glossary for Germany ’14
Quiz on Monday, October 20th. STUDY!
• Monday, October 06th, 2014
Entre Guerras y Revoluciones ’14 (Revisado)
Preguntas de Repaso Revolución Rusa ’14
Tabla Los Regimenes Fascistas ’14
Mapa de la formación de la URSS (1923-1940)
Preguntas de Repaso Italia, Alemania y España ’14
MUCHACHOS, LA PRESENTACION ESTA REVISADA Y SIMPLIFICADA CON ALGUNOS CAMBIOS. UTILICEN ESTA PARA ESTUDIAR.
A los que imprimieron la anterior, lo lamento. Les he dicho que no hace falta desperdiciar papel cuando la tienen en linea. Espero que ahora esté más sencilla que la anterior. El examen sigue siendo esta próxima semana. ESTUDIEN!
Las preguntas del Repaso de Italia, Alemania y España son trabajo de salón hogar-tarea del 14 de octubre.
• Friday, October 03rd, 2014
Europa en las Indias Occidentales ’14
Migraciones Humanas ’14
Estos son los documentos, junto a los repasos en clase y tus apuntes, para el examen del martes 21 de octubre. Voy a tí!
• Wednesday, October 01st, 2014
The Great Awakening
Reading Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God ’13
Jonathan Edwards – “Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God”
1. To whom does Edwards address this sermon? How can we tell?
2. Edwards often defended the “preaching of terror” in order to frighten people away from hell and make them aware of the danger to their souls. How does he do this in “Sinners?” Which images strike you as the most vivid?
3. Some scholars have argued that Edwards’ preaching reflected the impact of life on the frontier. Do you see any signs of this in “Sinners”?
4. During the period of the Great Awakening, the term “harvest” was used to describe the “ingathering” of souls at church services. Why is this a useful term? Why would it have appealed to the people of Edwards’ day?
• Monday, September 29th, 2014
• Monday, September 29th, 2014
Use a short power point or a small poster board to prepare your class presentation. You may use any visual resources you wish to include. Your presentation time is 5 minutes. This basic organizer must be handled in before your oral presentation to be graded. Physical work 60 points, oral presentation 30 points, worksheet 10 points= 100 total. Make it interesting, politically correct and attractive!
Must be ready on October 6th, 2014 in class. Orals on the 6th and the 7th ending with a Tea Party!
Compare-contrast monarchies worksheet ’14
• Wednesday, September 24th, 2014
• Tuesday, September 23rd, 2014
Reading The Witchcraft Trials in Salem ’14
Salem Witchcraft Trials
You must read and outline Chapter 3 in your textbook.
We will start discussing the events that led to the Revolutionary War in class this week.